Occupational Therapy with experience
We recognise the unique challenges that your child faces and understand that your child responds best when feeling comfortable and relaxed. Having occupational therapy sessions at your home or school makes this possible and produces great results.
“Empowering parents and teachers creates the best outcome for children” -Thats's the Inspiring Possibilities Way
First Steps for Occupational Therapy
Chat to a professional
Call us today with your questions and concerns and we’ll book you with the right therapist for your needs.
Book in for an initial assessment
A time to connect and ask any questions you have about the benefits of occupational therapy for your child, funding or to discuss any frustrations you may have.
Next steps for your child’s success
You will receive our recommendations and goals. Together we can map out the best path for your child to grow and succeed.
Get started today
Help your child and take the first step.
Call and receive a no obligation chatCall Now
Need funding help?
The funding process can be daunting. We are accredited under NDIS, Better Start, HWCA and Medicare rebates. We can help you attain funding during the application process.Find Out More
"Our number one priority is to bring out the best in your child's development and learning- That's the Inspiring Possibilities Way"
Our occupational therapy specialises with:
- Autism/developmental and learning delays, behavioural issues
- Fine, gross and visual motor skills
- Self care, self regulation and organisation
- Sensory processing as well as muscle strength
- Play and social skills interaction
- Attention, concentration and school readiness programs
Our Therapy Services:
- Also provide services at a fixed location at Thornbury and Seddon
- Educating and supporting parents and teaching staff
- Initial Assessments
- Free seminars to schools and community groups
Our therapists provide:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- A holistic approach to your child’s development